Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!


New Years Eve was pretty quiet around our house. We usually have a fun get together with family and play games and stay up til midnight but with me being so pregnant and so busy with all the nesting and then of course primary stuff I've had going on, we just stayed home and veged. Chris fell asleep at 7:30 after working a lot the week before, and Maddie and I went to in-n-out after the boys were in bed. We stayed up and watched most of the Times Square stuff but after 11 I got pretty tired so we both went to bed. It was good to not get to bed to late since we had to get up early for the parade.

The next morning we woke up bright and early and headed to Pasadena for the Rose Parade. My family has gone every year since I was about 6. We just go near the end of the parade route and stand on chairs and step ladders and we have a great time. Many of my cousins on the Jones side come too and it is a great way to celebrate the new year and catch up with them and all their children. Then we head over to Uncle Bob and Aunt Sharon's house for some yummy Mexican food. It was so much fun to catch up with family, I look forward to it every year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: