Monday, October 20, 2008

Trunk or Treat




Our ward Halloween party was on Saturday. It was great letting the kids wear their costumes a little early this year. I was running around last minute getting the final touches and pieces to their costumes. I didn't get very many good pictures since it was dark but I'll get more on Halloween.
Carter and Sawyer- Super Mario Brothers
Maddie- Elizabeth Swann (from Pirates of the Caribbean)

5 comments:

Rache said...

Hi Katie and Chris. Your kids are soooo cute.I love you daughters curls! Ive been wondering what you guys have been up too, and where you are at now. How's the family and how's your mom. Tell her I say hi.

Amanda Jones said...

I absolutely love the costumes! They are so cute and creative. The boy's mustaches are so FUNNY!
Each time I look at your guys' blog I miss you guys more and more!

Janelle said...

I love the kids costumes, that's fun. I haven't really gotten everything finalized yet, I guess I better get on that, huh? Happy Trick or Treating!

Shawnel Jones said...

Your kids are getting so big! Cute costumes! Tell Heather she needs to invite me to read her blog. It is fun to keep in touch through blogging!

xoxo

Shawnel

Andrea Fowler said...

I love the Mario Bros. costumes, especially Sawyers expression in the first picture. He's got the Italian look down for sure!