Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well said

5 comments:

Kimbooly said...

How do I post this video on my site instead of just having a link?

Kimbooly said...

Ah. Finally got it. Phew. I kept trying to click on the "video" link, which wanted me to pick from a computer file, not paste from the internet.

Finally tried copying and pasting the "embedded" code from the video into my post, and voila.

Misty said...

I'm debating on posting this on my blog. I've got a lot of friends that are strong no supporters and this will offend them. I don't want to offend, you know? I did put a bumper sticker on my car!! I guess what I fear is that I get tongue-tied when people want to debate and then I sound like I don't know what I"m talking about. and I don't want to come across naive or ignorant on the subject... There's a fear of losing friendships. I know these are excuses but I'm really uncomfortable because I cannot express myself coherently. This video is great! It explains it the way it is. I like that.
I'm having a hard time posting it like Kimbooly did. Help me.

Katie said...

If you click on the video (not on the play button) it should take you directly to the website on You Tube and the video will start to play. If you look on the right side you will see "URL" and also "Embed" If you right click on the embed field and click select all then right click again and copy. You can now go to a new post on your blog and right click and paste. That should work. Let me know if you have any problems.

HJH said...

That says it all! I should post this too!