Monday, October 13, 2008
Nie Nie Dialogues
If you haven't already heard about this amazing family watch this video and visit their blog. nieniedialogues.blogspot.com Stephanie Nielson is a famous blogger and inspired so many mothers across the world to love being a mother and a wife and to find joy in all the small things. Sadly she and her husband were in a plane crash on August 17, 2008 and suffered severe burns. Stephanie has over 80% of her body burned. They are both hospitalized and in critical condition. Just visit their blog and also her sisters blog cjanerun.blogspot.com (who is caring for 3 of their 4 children) and you'll be inspired by their lives and how through this tragedy 1,000's of people have come together to help them and the most wonderful part is that it is those who have come to know them that are blessed.
I don't know them personally but Stephanie is actually my second cousin on my dad's side. (Her Mother is my Dad's cousin) Since Mormon families are so huge I don't know many of my second cousins. I have been enthralled by reading her posts and what kind of woman she is. In a world where motherhood is looked down upon she makes motherhood the most noble and wonderful career one can find. We can all be blessed by their story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen to that! I'm still amazed how you felt the spirit prompt you that I was referring to Christian & Stephanie when I was bearing my testimony about being thankful for my life, my body... for today! They popped into my head when I was speaking those words. I know they will be so thankful for their second chance to be the best mommy and daddy to their kids again and to "mug on them". I'm excited to be in the ward and to have met you!
Truly an inspiring family! Lots of love, for sure!
Post a Comment