The end of the Talent show
Maddie's long awaited Talent show at school was last night. She has been talking about the talent show since the day after last years talent show where we discovered her love of being in front of an audience. We took a video of it but I haven't figured out how to get it on here yet so here are a couple of pictures before the show and one after the show when they had everyone go on stage. I didn't take one of her singing because I was so nervous while she was singing, I forgot!As you can see Maddie dressed up as Annie. She sang "Tomorrow" and even had a stuffed dog on a leash that was "Sandy". I pinned her hair up so it would look short like Annie. She was so excited and she did a great job. We are very proud of her! She is already talking about what she wants to do next year!

3 comments:
wish we could've been there.
wow, we have a future star in the making. i used tolove performing in my elementary talent shows. I actually sang tomorrow too i think when i was in thrid grade.
we are sad we missed it.
we are excited to see you guys in a couple weeks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!
Post a Comment