A little over a year ago, Carter really got into Monster trucks. Chris took him to the Monster Truck show last January at Angels Stadium and he loved it. Chris thought it was so much fun he wanted all of us to go the next time. Since Moster Jam only comes into town once a year we had to wait until January. So last Saturday we all went and had a great time. Carter was so excited to go, he knows all the names of the different trucks and has started collecting them. Maddie had never been before, she was really excited to find out that Monster Mutt is driven by a girl! Sawyer just loved the sounds of the engines. Everytime they would roar he would jump. He couldn't keep his eyes off the field either. We had so much fun sitting with Wes, Kristy and Brady & my cousin Kimball, his wife Jen and their son Coleman.
We had so much fun watching the Monster Trucks crush cars and do huge jumps! There was a big jump in the center and a few of the trucks flipped over which was pretty exciting. Here are a few pictures of our fun night!
Carter was so happy to be at Monster Jam!!
Sawyer and I had a great time but needed some ear plugs!!
Here is Maddie with Brady, Kristy, Jen and Coleman
Here is the fan favorite "Grave Digger" making a big jump

2 comments:
I've been to tone of those before, they're CRAZY! Definitely a little boy's dream come true!!!
I have always wanted to go to one of those... i have heard they are a riot! So I have to admit I am a bit jealous!
Post a Comment