This is my first Blog, I've read plenty but never had my own. Pretty exciting. Back in April, we went with Chris to San Luis Obispo on a little trip. One of the cool sites the kids really enjoyed was "Gum Alley". Since the 50's people have been sticking gum in this alley. Pretty gross. The kids enjoyed adding their gum to the collection. I have more pictures that I haven't downloaded from my camera, I'll post more recent pictures next time.
New stuff going on... I am helping plan my 10 year high school reunion. I am contemplating joining our HOA board of directors. Maddie broke our 32" HDTV when she got mad and hit the screen. We have no TV in our living room. Quite an adjustment, let's see how long we can last. Carter is finally potty trained HALLELUJAH. The hardest thing I have ever done.
5 comments:
That's too bad about the HDTV. Look on the bright side Chris, you can buy the same one for about half the price now!
Hi Katie,
Your blog is great! Love the pictures of the kids, they're too cute. Miss you guys...
Katie,
I miss you already! I'm glad we were able to spend a lot ot time together and go to Wicked!
I like you blog page! I really need to set one up, but need to download some pics first!
We really need to plan the NY trip! I'm serious! Talk to Chris!
Love you
It was great to see Maddie's painted face and Dad loved Gum Alley. "Wicked" was and experience to remember. I want to go with Maddie for her Birthday and if Janelle and Brooklyn come to visit in August I would like to take them.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Jones,
I love your pics! They are so cute! So that's what all the screaming is when I call you . . . it's Maddie breaking T.V.'s! love ya
Post a Comment