Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summer Fun!




I finally downloaded my pictures from my camera and I had some pretty cute ones so I thought I'd post them for all to see! As you can see we have been having a very fun Summer!

These pictures were taken in June when we went to San Luis Obispo while Chris was working up there.

I was pretty bored during the day so I took the kids to lots of parks, Sawyer really liked the Baby swing,


As did Carter...


There was a really beautiful park that we went to with a stream and this pretty little bridge. The kids loved it. We went to the Farmers Market one night and Maddie enjoyed getting her face painted.

We absolutely love the central coast and have decided it would be the perfect place to retire. For now it is just a fun place to vacation.

No comments: