Saturday, July 21, 2007

Jones Family Reunion

Tonight we had a very fun time at the Jones Family Reunion. We haven't had a reunion in several years, so it was very fun seeing all the new little cousins running around. There were tons of little kids. We had it at Chris and Louise's Pool area, we had a barbeque and plenty of goodies! It was a great time. I didn't get too many pictures but here are a few that I did get. It was great to be with cousins that I hadn't seen in a while and reconnect.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Katie,
You are always up on the latest technology, I have no idea how you did that video, but I'm impressed! Thanks for posting those. They were all fun to look at, and now at least we got to see everyone. Sawyer is such a little cutie!