Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Aunt and Uncle time for Sawyer


We never could have taken our trip to Nashville without the help of my Mom and Dad and Chris and Amanda.  I knew all 4 kids would be rough for my Mom so I asked Chris and Amanda if they could watch Sawyer for a few of the days.  They obliged and totally spoiled him!  He was so excited to get some one on one time with Amanda and Chris.  They took him to dinner, played at the beach and even took him to a Dodger game!  Here are some pictures at the game.  I guess it was a fireworks night so they got to go onto the field after the game and watch the fireworks.  Sawyer was over the moon!  
2013-07-12 21.51.12
2013-07-12 22.50.08 HDR
2013-07-12 22.36.56
The other kids got plenty of spoiling from Grandma and Grandpa while we were out of town.  Grandma took them all to the aquarium with Amanda and Chick-fil-a for dress like a cow day!  (and yes Chris and I didn’t miss it either, we dressed like cows in Tennessee too!  We couldn’t pass up a free meal!)  Here is a picture of all the kids getting their free Slurpee's on July 11 (7-11). 
photo
We are so grateful for all the help with the kids while we were gone.  We know it was a ton of work! 

No comments: