I can’t believe this little girl is old enough to go to Girl’s Camp! Maddie is turning 12 this year and that meant that she got to go to Girls Camp! I am so proud of what an amazing young woman she is becoming. She is so responsible and independent. She got all of her things packed and made sure she had every little thing on her list, right down to the first aid kit. She was so excited and didn’t get home sick at all. We have some amazing young women leaders that really made her feel safe and loved. She had so much fun she didn’t want to come home. Here are a couple of photos the YW president sent me. It was such a nice camp, these girls don’t know what roughing it is!
I know… swimming pools and camping! This place is amazing, more like a resort. She can’t wait to go next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment