This post is coming a little late but better late than never…
Sawyer turned 5 on September 1st. It is hard to believe he is 5 now. He is still my baby and tries to assure me of that constantly. He has been a wonderful brother to Libby and literally worships the ground she walks on. He lets her have her way, hit him, take his toys and eat his food. He loves her and I love that. He does like to remind me that he is still my baby and sometimes acts like one to get attention. He is home with Libby a lot while the kids are at school and I think she is rubbing off on him! I’m sure it’s just a phase.
Since Sawyer has a Fall birthday we made the decision to wait until 2012 to start him in Kindergarten. We have both felt very good about this decision to give him extra time to mature and get ready for school. I’m not ready to let go of him either. Sawyer is a ball of energy and is always moving constantly. He is my active child and loves to jump off of things. He also is an amazing break dancer but he’s a little shy about it so you are very lucky if he will let you see him dance. He is a joy in our lives and entertains us. He is also a deep thinker and has a curious mind. He still loves playing with his figurines and loves building legos. He loves video games and playing soccer.
On Sawyer’s birthday I took him to breakfast
He went to Preschool that day and I brought cookies and joined the class in singing happy birthday to him.
That night after soccer practice we went to Lucille’s BBQ and celebrated with Grammy and Grampy, and Chris and Amanda. He got to open a few presents and blow out his candle.
No comments:
Post a Comment