As if we haven’t made enough trips up to the Central coast area lately, I was asked again in September to make another trip up there to train a dental office. I gladly accepted since it is my favorite place to visit. And luckily it worked out so that Chris and the kids could come along. We didn’t have a lot of time to spend up there but we made the best of our short trip.
On our way up to Paso Robles we stopped at my favorite little beach, Avila. It is just before San Luis Obispo and a little bit off the beaten path. I love how it is so small and quaint. The last time we went up there it was so crowded but this time it was not a Saturday and it was late afternoon so it was just perfect. We played on the playground, dipped our feet in the ocean, played in the sand, chased a few seagulls and enjoyed swinging on the beach.
I didn’t get anymore pictures the rest of our short trip but we ended up going to dinner at Tahoe Joes in San Luis Obispo and then heading up to Paso Robles just in time to go to bed. I woke up the next morning and walked, yep walked to work. Our hotel was in the same parking lot as the dentist office. Chris got a late check out and spent the morning with the kids. They walked to a yummy bagel shop, and went swimming at the pool. They were all ready to head home by the time I got back to our hotel in the afternoon. We had a great time and the kids were good sports being in the car so much in 2 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment