Monday, September 5, 2011

While the kids are away Sawyer will Play!

The kids started school on a Monday and Sawyer’s preschool didn’t start til the following week.  He was very lucky to have a fun filled week and enjoyed having the older kids in school.

On Monday Grampy called up and wanted to take him to Chuck E. Cheese with the Herrera cousins (who were still here for 2 more weeks)  So after the kids went to their first day of school he had a fun filled day with the cousins. 

On Tuesday we went to Disneyland.  We no longer have annual passes but I can still do mystery shops.  I only get two tickets when I do mystery shops so I purposely scheduled it after the kids went back to school so I could go alone with Sawyer and Libby.  It was a very quick trip and since we had to be back to get the kids from school we only had time for a few rides. 

DSC05447

We had lunch at Café Orleans and I was a little underwhelmed by the Monte Christo Sandwich.  I had remembered it being so yummy but I was mostly grossed out by the amount of fried batter it had.  Libby enjoyed making a mess with her spaghetti.

DSC05457

DSC05467

Libby got to go on the Monsters Inc. ride.  She is in love with that movie and was very excited to get to go on the ride and see it come to life.  She cried when we had to get off.

DSC05444

DSC05469

On Wednesday that week Sawyer was so lucky to get to go the beach with his Herrera cousins.  I couldn’t believe that my dad wanted to take 4 kids ALONE all the way to Newport beach.  He was a trooper and Sawyer was very glad to get to go. 

On Friday that week, we met our friends and neighbors, the Garcia’s, at the mall and played in the fountain.  Dylan is Sawyer’s best friend and they have so much fun together.  We are so excited because he will be in Kindergarten at the same school as Sawyer!

August 2011 017

August 2011 019

August 2011 001

I don’t think Sawyer missed the “Big Kids” at all this week!

No comments: