In less than a month Libby with be one year old. Where has the time gone? I feel like it was yesterday that I was getting ready for her to come and nesting like crazy. I have really enjoyed the baby stages and now that she is getting older and will be a toddler soon I am not sure I am ready to let go of the baby stage! However with each stage Libby gets more cute and more fun! She is getting around all over the house and standing up around the furniture but in no hurry to venture out and walk. She loves food and eats almost as much as the big kids. She is starting to speak and will mimic many things that we say.
I finally got the baby locks on the cupboards but before I did, Libby got into some markers and had fun! Here is the pic of her in the bath getting cleaned off. She looked so happy I had to take a picture!


No comments:
Post a Comment