Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meet George Washington

Maddie's teacher Mr. Lawrence had a fun activity for the students in his class. He called it a "Living Museum" About 8 of the students got to learn about a famous person in U.S. history and personify them for the younger kids at school. Maddie was assigned George Washington which was kind of fun because we recently discovered from Grandma Faye that we are related to George Washington. I don't think her teacher or classmates believed her when she told them.

It was fun for Maddie to learn all about George Washington and the wonderful person he was. I really enjoyed working on this project with Maddie and learned a lot about Washington.


I styled her hair like his and even put baby powder in it which was a hit with all the kids.
Maddie really played the part and had all the kids listening to her every word.
Posted by Picasa


No comments: