Maddie is in fourth grade now and with that comes some fun privileges. She's officially considered a big kid on campus and gets to eat lunch with the 5th and 6th graders. She also had the privilege of running for student council. I love how she is such a go getter, it makes me so proud. I never have to encourage her to do anything at school, she always wants to participate in anything she can. So naturally she came home so excited about running for Publicist. We made this cute poster together (Thanks for the slogan Uncle Chris)
Grammy helped her prepare an adorable rhyming speech which she gave in front of all the 4,5 and 6th graders. When it was all said and done, Maddie did not win and was pretty disappointed but I'm glad she tried and I think it was a good experience for her. She's already looking forward to next year. (We'll just have to make sure she doesn't run against the most popular girl in 4th grade.)
No comments:
Post a Comment