Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Carter's on TV



So about a month ago I get a call from a friend from church. Her brother in law has a small production company that is just starting to really take off and they needed a little boy for a commercial. She instantly thought of Carter and called me. Of course Carter was thrilled that he'd get to do it and make 80 bucks. He spent several hours but had a good time and the money was a good incentive too. Maddie was extremely jealous being the little actress that she is.

We just got to see the video tonight and it turned out so cute! I think he's so adorable but then I am his mom! (I guess it is airing in Arizona and going to be in other states that have Cox)

6 comments:

Kate and Ryan said...

Carter did such an awesome job, Katie! He is just adorable, & is such a great little actor! Thanks for sharing this!

Packer Family said...

You're right, he is cute!

Andrea said...

Wow. Good for Carter! I'm impressed he knew all of his lines and he did a great job!

B-Rad said...

There's no way those TV parents' genes would produce someone as good looking as Carter.

Janelle said...

Hi Katie,
I can't pull it up for some reason, but we have Cox Cable, so let me know when it runs and we'll check it out.

Cyndy said...

I think he is adorable!