Sunday, September 12, 2010

My baby boy is 4!


Its hard to believe that my baby boy is now 4! Sawyer turned four on September 1. and couldn't be happier. Four is such a fun age and Sawyer is growing up and learning so many new things every day. He loves going to preschool and every morning wakes up and asks me if he has school today! He also enjoys his time alone with Me (and Libby by default). When we talk about kindergarten he gets a little upset and says he is not going to ever go to kindergarten. I hope his feelings change by next year. Sawyer is a little shy unlike my other kids. He resists change but luckily warms up to new things quite quickly, so I'm sure he'll have no problem leaving me to go to kindergarten. We'll at least have our afternoons without the big kids around!

Sawyer looks up to his brother and sister so much. He copies everything Carter does. It reminds me of myself with my older sister. Carter gets annoyed and I try to remind him that it is a compliment. Sawyer also loves it when Maddie babies him and takes care of him. Carter is such an adorable big brother to Libby. He has always just adored her but lately he's really starting to play with her. She loves to laugh at him when he plays with her. He's also gotten a little more comfortable holding her and rolling around with her on the floor which is fun to watch.

Sawyer is a special part of our family and we love him very much. He is such a fun little character and quite funny as well. He has an adorable smile and dimples that make me melt. I can't imagine my life without him. Someday I will miss the time we are able to spend together while the older kids are at school. He truly cherishes that time we have as do I. He loves to cuddle up and tell me that he loves me and that I am the best mommy in the world. What more could I ask for? My little guy is growing up but he'll always be my baby boy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

stephgoett said...

what a fun party! You guys are so creative! Happy Birthday Sawyer