Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's Great to be 8 months old

On Saturday Libby turned 8 months old. I know I say this every month but where has the time gone? She is growing so fast I just can't slow her down. Her two central lateral teeth are now coming in on top so she no longer looks like a vampire. I can't believe she has 6 teeth already. My other kids didn't even have one tooth at this age. Libby is still not interested in crawling though. When we put her on her tummy she just gets mad when she can't get anywhere. Libby has started waving at people and it is adorable. One thing that Libby always does when she is sitting is cross her legs (see collage above) it is simply adorable and she is such a lady. She also is eating many more foods including being able to feed herself small cut up food. Libby loves her siblings so much. She cracks up laughing at them when they act silly. It is just the most precious thing to watch, makes my heart melt. Libby is in love with her Daddy. Whenever he comes around she lights up and gets so excited.

Here is a picture I took of Libby the other day. We had a brief stint of Fall weather so she wore her pink pea coat (which was Maddie's too.) I'm looking forward to some more cool weather so she can get lots of use out of it.

Libby also started taking big girl baths the other day. Sawyer loves taking a bath with her and makes her laugh the whole time. She is totally a water girl and loves her bath time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Packer Family said...

She is adorable!

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. It is fun to watch her grow!Love your family.

Cyndy said...

Oh she is so cute! I love that jacket!