Christmas Eve was pretty low key. We spent the day delivering caramels to friends and doing projects around the house to get ready for baby. (Something we've been doing a lot of lately!) When Chris got home from work we got ready and headed over to Grandpa Ed and Tanya's to spend the evening. We exchanged gifts and went to dinner. It was great to spend time with Family. The kids love their cousins Jake, Halli and Hannah. We didn't get home until after 10 so we quickly read the Christmas story and Twas the Night Before Christmas and the kids were off to bed. They went to bed very quickly and easily. I was very proud that Chris and I went to bed just after midnight. Most the gifts were wrapped and I had things organized so it made it a lot easier!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve was pretty low key. We spent the day delivering caramels to friends and doing projects around the house to get ready for baby. (Something we've been doing a lot of lately!) When Chris got home from work we got ready and headed over to Grandpa Ed and Tanya's to spend the evening. We exchanged gifts and went to dinner. It was great to spend time with Family. The kids love their cousins Jake, Halli and Hannah. We didn't get home until after 10 so we quickly read the Christmas story and Twas the Night Before Christmas and the kids were off to bed. They went to bed very quickly and easily. I was very proud that Chris and I went to bed just after midnight. Most the gifts were wrapped and I had things organized so it made it a lot easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment