We had our 18 week ultrasound today and I was DYING to find out the sex of our baby. I was really hoping for a girl since we have one girl and 2 boys but I was really thinking it would be a boy so I was prepping myself. Chris was hoping for a girl too but would have been fine with a boy. He's got a strange thing for even numbers, when he eats candy he has to have 2 of each color. We only have 3 bedrooms so I was a little worried how we'd fit 3 boys in a room (my parents did it but it was crazy). You'd think with my 4th baby I wouldn't be so anxious to find out but it was driving me crazy. We went in for the appt. and when the tech was showing us the sex she said, "Here's the legs and look between the legs..." The way she worded it I was looking for a little boy part and at that point thought "ok, it's a boy" but then she said, "Look you have a little girl!" I was so excited and shocked at the same time. We have a lot to do before the baby comes in January but at least I can plan better now and start making room for baby in Maddie's pink room.

5 comments:
Congratulations, Katie and Chris! That's exciting. :)
Congratulations! How fun for all of you. Girls are so fun and boys are boys. What a darling little family!
YEAH! Operation Princess Nielsen begins!
Congratulations on your little girl! I think it's a lot of fun knowing.
oh so fun! Bring out the fancies!!!! SOOO excited for you!
Post a Comment