A tradition in our ward has always been to have a private pool party at the local high school pool. This was my first year and I decided to do it right after school got out on June 21 since we have a very short Summer due to our Aug. 10 start date. The weather was a little chilly and overcast. We had a lot of June gloom this year. Anyway I was freaking out that no one would come, but we ended up having an excellent turn out and the kids had a great time!
we had some pretty strict lifeguards that made everyone pass a swim test to swim in the deep pool (even the adults).
1 comment:
Hi Katie. If I was there and the life guards made me do the test, I would fail because I'm not a good swimmer. But, I learned to swim at that same pool, but in the 10 feet!
Post a Comment