Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Annie

Maddie during the curtain call with two newsboys

Closing Night awards

We all went out to Mimi's after one of the Matinee shows

Maddie was so excited to have her arms full of flowers when her family came to see her.


MUCH of our Summer has been consumed by a play that Maddie was in that just ended a little over week ago. I had no idea the amount of time, money and driving that would be spent on this thing. Since our Summer was really short it made it harder too. Maddie had a great time and enjoyed being in her very favorite play, "Annie". She was an orphanette and was in a scene singing "You're never fully dressed without a smile". I thought she'd get so tired of all the shows, there were 8 performances in all! But she was a trooper and stayed up late and got up early when she had to. One of the requirements to be in this show was to sell 36 tickets that were prepaid for by yours truly. That was a HUGE stress on me and I decided I will never have her be in a play where she is required to purchase a certain number of tickets. At the end of it all I was able to sell ALL of them and make my money back, I even stood outside the last night and sold my last 3 tickets. THANK YOU to all our friends and Family who supported Maddie and came to the play. We really appreciate it. Know that I will not ever be hitting you up for tickets again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: