One of my friends (and now cousin-in-law), Carrie Reeves Warnick came into town last week. Whenever she comes into town Tiffany and I get all of our friends together so we can all see Carrie. It is sad but even though we all still live remotely close it is the only time we get together! So we planned a get together at Chili's in Monrovia, where we spent many get-togethers over the years. It was so great to see everyone and reminisce of old times. I thought we'd maybe be there for 2 hours but we ended up staying for almost 4! I can't wait until our next get together!
3 comments:
how fun! don't you love those times with old friends, even if they are few and far between!
Hiya, Katie! Tell your mom I LOVED the cute grandkid "card" she sent in the mail. So creative and clever!
Please give her my blog address and have her look at my current cake theme. I know she will delight with me at some of the amazing cakes I posted recently, and then cringe today at some of the cakes that paid "professional" cake decorators cranked out for poor brides, making people like your mom look bad! (not your mom of course; she decorates gorgeously!)
You and she are going to die when I put up my third installment of paid "professional" cakes. I call it "The Ugly."
Hi Katie! This is your cousin Jennifer. I found your blog through your Facebook profile. Your kids are so cute! I sent you an invite to read my blog since it's set to private. It's good to see that you're doing so well.
Post a Comment