Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Christmastime is definitely underway. Last weekend our ward had it's annual Christmas party. My parents joined us for the fun and we had a great time. The kids made Candy trains

and got to visit Santa. Maddie and Carter both told Santa they wanted a Wii. Sawyer was intrigued by Santa but when I put him up there he started to cry... maybe next year.


The young women were asked to do some type of fun number for the party so on Tuesday night (during Mutual) we came up with a cute little routine and they talked me into joining them. I was the only leader and at first I hesitated but after a little pressure the girls got me to do it with them. I though what the heck, since I am going to get released the next day (see next post), I might as well have one last night of fun with them! I had so much fun and really embarrassed, I don't think I'll forget it for a long time!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Where't the audio and video for this???? That's would've been much more entertaining!