Chris and I have been a huge fans of So You Think You Can Dance for the past 4 seasons. We just love it! This season is so gooooood!
I was very fortunate to get tickets to the taping for this weeks performances (Wednesday's show). I figured the show was not live but I had no idea it gets taped on Monday! That means the dancers only have 3 days to master a new dance and choreography! These dancers are amazing. If you've never watched, now's a great time to start. There are 8 couples still in the competition with one guy and one girl going home each week.
Anyway, I was very excited to get tickets to today's taping (which will air on Wednesday). I took my sister in law, Kelli and her two girls Halli and Hannah (who are also huge fans of the show). Chris was a great sport and stayed home with the kids. I got tickets to Thursday's live results show also so he may go then. We had so much fun! The show is 2 hours long and we stood the entire time! They treat you like cattle and move you here and there for over an hour, then you finally get into the studio and wait another hour standing of course, by the time the show gets started your feet are so tired! It was well worth it though. I was on the right side of the stage sort of behind the dancers 3 rows back. It was hard looking over peoples heads and seeing mostly the back of the dancers, but to be that close was really cool. Some past dancers from the show were in the audience as well, including; Jesus, Dominic, Hok, and Melanie (from season 1).
There were some really good numbers, I'd tell you about them but you'll have to wait until Wednesday to see the show! It's gooood!
Here are my favorite couples:




1 comment:
This is also my weekly staple and keeps me going during those summers nights. Besides loving the dancing... I wait for Mary's crazy laugh. She would be such a fun friend!
Post a Comment