Saturday, June 14, 2008

First day of Summer!

Maddie's last day of school was Thursday and I was able to get a cool mystery shop at Holiday Inn just 10 minutes from our home. I have never done a mystery shop in a hotel but I thought it would be fun to do on Maddie's last day of school. We went out to dinner with Mom and Chris and Amanda for Mom's birthday and then we went to our hotel. It was brand new so it was nice. We went swimming with the kids and then just all fell asleep watching TV. The beds were nice and comfy! We slept great and in the morning we had breakfast at our hotel. The coolest part is that there was a little TV at each table. The kids really liked that. It kept them entertained the whole time!

What a fun way to kick of the Summer and best of all it was FREE! Here are some fun pictures...

Carter and Maddie cuddling up in their bed


Slumber Party


The kids loved the TV at the table



My Car was in the shop (just for service) so we had the accord and the kids were squeezed in the back seat. Chris and I kept saying, "Thank goodness we got a minivan, they would have killed each other by now, or we would have!"

No comments: