Thursday, April 3, 2008

Avila Valley Barn

It was a little chilly to go to the Beach while we were there so instead on Saturday we went to Avila Barn. It was the first time I had been there and I loved it. The kids really enjoyed looking at all the different animals. Sawyer especially loved the animals, he even wanted to feed them. He loves animals so much! They had all kinds of fruit and vegetables for sale. They also have homemade icecream! What a fun place! Here are some pictures:




1 comment:

HJH said...

Katie,
You do such a great job blogging! I love the pics of the kids, especially the top one of Maddie! I miss them like crazy! I wish we could be in a lot more of the pics with you!!!! Maddie looks a lot like you, but reminds me of Kelly in these pics too!
Love you all so much!!!!!!
Heather