I thought I'd post something today, even though I don't have much exciting going on! I think this is my first post without a picture. I am so excited about our new Jones Girls Recipe club blog. I saw the idea somewhere else and just loved it. Those of you who know the Jones family we love to cook, and eat too! We are constantly calling each other for recipes and Mom and I even put a little cookbook together once with all of our family recipes that we grew up with. Mine is completely unbound and the pages are all dirty. I know Chris lost his, so I love the idea of a sort of virtual cookbook. We can each contribute our recipes to a blog and then eventually we will have hundreds on there. So when you want a good recipe, come to our blog and look around! Here is the link jonesgirlsrecipeclub.blogspot.com . There is a link on my blog as well. We're just getting the ball rolling, so check back often!
We had a good day today! Carter, Sawyer and I went to the park with some friends. Carter had a blast, Sawyer kept putting things in his mouth, the worst was a used band-aid, of course it was the worst part of the bandaid, the part you put on the ouchie. So I am just crossing my fingers that Sawyer doesn't come down with Hepatitis or HIV. I'm sure he'll be fine, it didn't have any blood on it. I'm sure I would have freaked out a lot more if it were my first child!
So our weather is getting really Fallish. Today was cool and overcast, I love it! It made me in a chicken soup mood, so I whipped up a batch of homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. (I'll put an entry on the recipe club blog). It was delicious!
Chris took Maddie and Carter to a movie tonight so it has been so nice having the house all to myself (and Sawyer but I just put him to bed!). I think I'll have a diet coke and watch some shows I have TiVo-ed.
1 comment:
Hi Katie,
I love the Jones Cook Book! Can I join? If ok, how?
A JONES adoptee?
Luv ya,
Grandma Faye
Post a Comment