February came and went. Here are some fun things we did in February…
When I schedule mystery shops in the winter I run the risk of having it rain on the day we go to Disneyland. I absolutely must fulfill my obligation even in the rain. We actually got pretty lucky on our last trip to Disneyland. We went in the afternoon and it had rained hard that morning, so there were very few people there and we had a blast! We went on Toy Story Mania (our all time favorite ride) 3 times in a row! There was only a 5-10 minute wait each time! We only got sprinkled on one time and we had a wonderful time. Libby enjoyed meeting Libby and kept saying “Minnie” when she saw her. It was darling and Minnie was flattered!
We also went to Disneyland in the beginning of the month for a quick trip with cousins Brady, Coleman, Aunt Kristy and Grammy. We had a yummy breakfast at the hotel and went on a few rides and called it a day!
The kids enjoyed Valentines day festivities at school. Maddie had a fun Valentine this year that I saw online. Sawyer enjoyed his first time getting Valentines from his classmates and had fun looking through them all when he got home.
Maddie finished the dreaded California Mission project. She had a 6 page (typed) report and a Mission model due only 1 week after we got back from Hawaii. I ended up really helping her with it! The model was fun until I figured out that spray paint melts Styrofoam. Don’t look too close there were some holes in the mission! Oh well, she still got an A!
Maddie and Carter were excited to open their first bank account after they’d been begging for months. I am excited they want to learn to save!
1 comment:
what fun things you guys have been up to! So sad we don't live closer.
Post a Comment