Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Libby’s Chocolate Party

The day after Christmas I was busy cleaning up and putting things away and the house was awfully quiet.  Suddenly I realized that I hadn’t heard Libby in a while and usually that is not a good thing…  I started looking for her and when I opened her door she was covered in Chocolate and the floor was a huge mess!  Maddie had gotten a little box of See’s candy from Grandma Faye for Christmas and she left it within Libby’s reach.  Libby had eaten almost every piece of chocolate and was a huge mess.  I grabbed my phone and took these pictures. 

IMAGE_326

She was happy once she got in the tub.

IMAGE_328

Here is what her room looked like.  If you look closely you can see the little box in the corner, completely empty!  The walls and door had chocolate all over them too.  Luckily it all came up and I was just thinking how lucky I am that it wasn’t poo!

IMAGE_330

1 comment:

Kate and Ryan said...

That's hilarious, Katie! Ryan & I are cracking up right now... what a funny story that you'll be able to tell Libby one day! Thanks for sharing!