Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Me and My Buddy
This year it has been enjoyable being home with Sawyer. Carter and Maddie go to school and I get to spend my days with my little guy Sawyer. I hesitated sending him to preschool because he just turned 3 and I wasn't sure I was ready for 3 different pick up and drop off schedules (Carter is 1/2 day kindergarten) and a new baby in January. So we decided to wait til next year. I'm glad that I have this special time with him. He sure enjoys it. Whenever we go to get Carter at the bus he likes to tell him what fun things we did or treats he got. In about 10 weeks our little alone time will be gone. I'll miss it but I am so excited to welcome a new baby into our family. I just hope Sawyer is ready for this new change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I always catch up on your blog even if I don't leave a comment--I love that you actually upload pics. Something I mean to do and rarely get around to.
Did I already mention to you that the only name Rob and I both like is Carter? And would that be ok with you? I have always loved all of your children's names. You pick very good names. : )
Also, I posted my baby shower invite, and wanted to be sure you and your mom got it; I mailed it to Aunt Debbie but it was addressed to both of you. Y'all got one of 6 of the actual adorable invites. Everyone else got a scanned copy via email. That's because you're special. : )
Post a Comment