Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Graduate

Our city puts on an amazing preschool graduation when the kids finish preschool. I'll admit it is a bit over the top but its pretty fun to be part of. It was held at the Quakes stadium (our minor league baseball team) and there were 300 kids that graduated. Carter of course was the cutest of all! We are so proud of him and can't believe how fast he has grown up! He is so ready for kindergarten in August, he can't wait!






2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

SOOO cute! What a great event for PRESCHOOL! What a handsome little graduate. I am sad we could not be there and I am jealous that Chris has gotten to see you twice in this month. But I guess I will get to see you guys all the time shortly!

Love all the posts!

Andrea said...

I agree ... what a great event for preschool. My goodness. I love the Carter flashing the peace signs. What a little ham. A cutie too.