Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. The kids got up early and followed the string tied to their bed to find their baskets. They spent most of the morning playing with their toys and eating candy. We don't have church until 1:00 so I spent much of the morning getting ready for primary (as usual).








When we got home from church, Sawyer fell asleep and we found Carter cuddling up next to him.
Then we headed over to Grammy and Grampy's for Easter dinner and an Easter Egg hunt. Our dinner was fabulous. I took a few pictures to show how beautiful it was.


My cousin Rob and his wife Kim came with their 3 kids. We had a great time and it was so much fun catching up with them. Our kids hunted for eggs and we had a wonderful dessert.


1 comment:

Amanda Jones said...

oh my goodness they all look soooo adorable with their Easter clothes on! I especially love the picture of sawyer walking with his hands in his pockets, he looks like a little man!