Our adventures with our 4 children
Maddie is such a fashionista!She is so cute! She will definitely be the cutest in her class, hands down!We miss you guys!
The hat turned out really cute, did you keep the same size? Maddie is a ham, no doubt about it! :)
I love the converse tennis shoes! Maddie I love your shorts and your way cute hat!
haha! that is so funny! i think every little girl loves to model. Afton thinks she is going to be a designer when she grows up.
She is quite the model isn't she. What cute clothes! I totally did that every year growing up.
Love the pics of Maddie! She is so cute!!! We miss you and love you! Heather
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Maddie is such a fashionista!
She is so cute! She will definitely be the cutest in her class, hands down!
We miss you guys!
The hat turned out really cute, did you keep the same size? Maddie is a ham, no doubt about it! :)
I love the converse tennis shoes! Maddie I love your shorts and your way cute hat!
haha! that is so funny! i think every little girl loves to model. Afton thinks she is going to be a designer when she grows up.
She is quite the model isn't she. What cute clothes! I totally did that every year growing up.
Love the pics of Maddie! She is so cute!!! We miss you and love you!
Heather
Post a Comment