Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Fun!

We had lots of Halloween Fun this year! On Friday we went to Maddie's school Halloween party and the kids were excited to wear their costumes. Saturday was our ward Halloween party which was lots of fun. It was fun to have Grampy Tal, Grammy Debbie, Wes, Kristy, and Brady there too! On Halloween, Maddie got to wear her costume to school for a parade in the morning. As soon as the parade was over all the kids had to change out of their costumes. (principal's orders!)
Carter had a Halloween party at his preschool and Sawyer just tagged along with me all day! That night we went over to Grammy and Grampy's neighborhood and had fun trick-or-treating! The kids were a little freaked out by the "scary houses" in the front. There was a woman in a Dr.'s outfit with a chainsaw and a werewolf chained up to a tree that kept breaking lose and chasing people! Maddie wanted to hold our hands the entire night! Now we are stuck with 3 gallon size ziplock bags of candy! Too tempting... I might have to find a way to get rid of them!

I love Halloween, mostly because it is the start of the holiday season! If you didn't already know this about me I absolutely love the holiday season! I cherish every magical moment. So it's on to Thanksgiving and then Christmas, I love this time of year.... When can I put on my Christmas music???





Carter's Preschool Class




I tried to get a picture with all 3 and Sawyer kept walking away


Maddie as "Elphaba"


The cutest Froggy and the cutest Daddy ever!


1 comment:

Janelle said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes! I LOVE the froggy. We miss you. Love, Janelle