Sunday, September 16, 2007

What a difference 10 years makes... or not!



My 10 year high school reunion was last night. The official reunion was supposed to be at the City Hall but not enough people bought tickets so a few weeks ago it got cancelled. In an effort to at least get together with those who were interested in going, arrangements were made for us to meet at a Bar in Old Town Pasadena. I wasn't going to go because Chris and I were actually in Santa Barbara that day and I wasn't sure I would be back in time and I wasn't really sure if very many people would even go to the reunion. So at the very last minute I decided to go after I had heard that some of my friends had gone. We didn't have a baby sitter and it was so last minute, so I just went by myself. I wished that Chris had gone with me though because everyone was asking where he was.

Anyway, I ended up having a great time and I was so glad I went. The turn out was decent considering it wasn't really planned until a few days before. By the time I had gotten there my Tiffany and Megan had already left so I was the only sober one there. It was fun, but definitely a different atmosphere than I am used to. I was amazed at how much everyone looked the same and some even acted the same! It was great just catching up with people and talking about our lives. I didn't get very many pictures but I thought I would post this one of Jas and Yecenia with me- two of my very good friends from High School.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: