On Monday I took all three kids to Disneyland with Janelle and Brooklyn, Grandma and Grandpa Jones, and Kristy and Brady. We were worried it would be really crowded but it wasn't too bad. Janelle and Brooklyn came to visit for 3 days and we had so much fun with them. I went to see Wicked (again!) with them and Chris and Maddie got to see it too. It was a fun thing to do on Chris' birthday. Maddie hadn't seen Brooklyn for a year and a half. They enjoyed each other and can't wait too see each other again. It was very hot at Disneyland but we cooled off on Splash Mountain. Maddie was too scared to go on it but Carter went on it. He was barely tall enough and they let him on. He loved it and we all cooled off. The last time we went to Disneyland, before Summer, Carter was all over the place and it was murder to take him. I even bought a harness for him. This time he was so good and didn't try to get away. (Brady inherited the harness!!) Carter was a little angel. I think I will go to Disneyland with him when Maddie is at school during the Fall and Winter. We had a great time, but we didn't get to go on the Nemo submarines. The line was too long, maybe next time, when everyone is in school. Sawyer had his first ride on the Merry-go-round and loved it! He was so excited and waved at all the people. He is starting to be so much more aware of everything around him. It is so exciting to see him grow up!
Here is another Slide show (I had so many cute pictures, I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I did a slide show instead!)
2 comments:
SO cute! That was such a fun day, I'm glad we went! Disneyland has a way of leaving people with such wonderful memories... I am already planning on when we can get together again. Thanks for everything, it was a special trip!X0X0
Hi,
Could I get pictures of Sawyer with the Pirate hat on, Carter pulling the sword out of the rock, and Sawyer on the merry-go-round with the castle in the back ground? Thank you for the past pictures. I really do plan on getting my scrapbooking going!
Luv,
Granny F.
Post a Comment